- Start and finish is in Castle Square, Ludlow, Shropshire SY8 1AY. Race registration will take place at Ludlow College, Castle Square, Ludlow, Shropshire SY8 1GD.
- The run will be on Saturday 11 May 2019. The race will begin at 1pm. Depending on numbers there may be a number of waves. You will be notified of this prior to race day.
- The route is 8km. (Please note, organisers reserve the right to alter the run course if necessary).
- The run is mostly on streets, roads, and some footpaths. Please note roads will not be closed, so please be mindful of other road users..
Online entry is £30 per person (£35 on the day). Teams of 5+ will receive a 20% discount.
To enter the run visit the ‘How To Enter’ section on the website and follow instructions. Entry to the run is online only.
Online entry is being managed by RaceSpace.
- Absolutely, the more the merrier! Teams of 5+ will receive a 20% disocunt.
- The minimum age for entry is 18yrs old on the day of the run.
You will pick up your run entry pack at Registration at Ludlow College. This must be done between 11.30am-12.40pm on the day of the run. The run pack will include your race number.
- The cut off to complete the event will be 3.30pm. A tail-end runner will be on the course to help you make this cut-off so that you will have enough time to enjoy the festival. However if the organisers feel that you are not in a fit and healthy condition to finish the run then they will inform you and their decision will be final.
- This is a non-competitive event, so there won’t be any prizes for fast finishers. There will be spot prizes for on the day for the best fancy dress outfits.
- Refund Policy – In the event of wishing to withdraw from the run you have up until midnight on 1st May to email us on email@example.com where you will be eligible for a 75% refund of entry fee. There will be no offer of refund after 3rd We do not offer a policy of being able to transfer entry across to another Be Endurance event.
Absolutely, we encourage entrants to bring family and friends with them. The run course offers a number of sections where spectators can watch the race. Ludlow is a beautiful town with a host of shops and cafe’s to spend your time while the runners are out doing their thing.
For all other queries, please get in touch.